John Fields

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:38:18 -0800, (Floyd L.
Davidson) wrote:

John Fields wrote:
Hah! Just as I thought you would, you disingenuous little ****, you
snipped my:

what you're talking about. Not bloody likely, boyo, since someone
like that would be hard to find outside of Mickey D's and you're about
as transparent as they come.

But, I digress... We're really talking about your colors starting to
show and what a dishonest little sneak you're turning into.

No, for this exercise all I have to do is point out the untenability
of your position and watch you squirm trying to work your way out from
under my thumb.

A correction isn't a flame unless you take it that way.

Your flaming is as poor as your electrical theory.

You need to get a handle on your temper as well as learn some
manners and some theory.

---
Hmmm....
Seems like I've picked up a secretary/archivist.
Categorize and file away, honey!

Yawnnnn...

--
John Fields