Dave in Fairfax wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
You're welcome. FWIW, I just got this from my ISP a little while ago:
The mailer-daemon information that you provided below shows that the email
server at 207.155.248.34 is being blacklisted by att.net. This is a known
issue and our Network Investigations Department is working with ATT to resolve
this issue.

Just as suspected. Hope they get it figured out soon.

Get it figured out? XO is hosting a bunch of spammers. That only
took me 30 seconds to figure out. Of course another fifteen seconds
spent checking out ATT shows they aren't much better. A classic
case of the pot calling the kettle black.

A pox on them all.

--

FF