Hax Planx

news.east.cox.net says...

Okay, these guys are GREAT. I omitted some hardware from an order and
communicated to them by email hoping to get the omitted hardware into the
order before it shipped. Their response:

"Your order went out Friday. I will add two of the 50LH21P to your order.
There is no need to charge you extra shipping. I will get those out today."

Thank you Becky for that oustomer service!!!!

Lee Valley did the same thing for me. Don't know why they didn't charge
me shipping for the second part of the order, but who am I to argue.