Kendall P. Bullen

In article ,
"anon" wrote:

shudder to think at how much my parents lost in value because of him. It
costs my parents $140K to build in 1979, and they could sell it only for
~$180K 18 yrs. later. It was very nice -- custom cabinets in the kitchen
and all baths, nice brick fireplaces, lots of attention to detail.... but
those neighbors turned off too many buyers when buyers found they had no
recourse for dealing with it.

This kind of anecdote doesn't really prove much without location
info...and/or info on what houses a block or two away, not next to Mr.
White Trash, are going for.

Kendall

--
Kendall P. Bullen http://www.his.com/~kendall/
kendall@---^^^^^^^

Never e-mail me copies of Usenet postings, please.
I do read the groups to which I post!