Tim Douglass

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 23:06:14 GMT, Ba r r y
wrote:

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 12:33:26 -0700, Tim Douglass
wrote:

Oh, don't be too hard on the fire fighters. I've been one and the last
thing you want to do is go away and then have the house flare up and
burn to the ground.

I have all the respect in the world for firefighters, especially
volunteers, who selflessly give time, and work with less training than
pros. However, the guy who rented the other half of a duplex that I
lived in started a fire. The firefighters broke glass in my apartment
on doors that were BLOCKED OPEN. One of the doors they smashed was
an antique leaded glass french door. Go figure. G

Well, there's always someone who just likes to break things...

--
"We need to make a sacrifice to the gods, find me a young virgin... oh, and bring something to kill"

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com