LRod

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:44:50 -0500, "Rob Worgull"
wrote:

Do you mean Mike Borzym (Boz) in Crest Hill?

That's him! I knew it was Crest-somehting.

Otherwise we have Klein,

Known him for a long time. He prides himself on riding his scoot to
work at least once in every month of the year. Tries to ride every
day, but obviously, December, January, February...

Kerwin,

The original "if you could buy him for what he's worth and sell him
for what he thinks he's worth..."

Eifler

Nice kid. Hadn't thought about him in 7 years. Never could have come
up with his name.

Odd, I rarely think of anyone from there. Whenever I talk to Knute
(about every three or four months) I ask about a few guys that I can
think of, but they're mostly guys from the '70s and '80s that we both
knew. He was in the South area for a while when he got back; around
'98 until maybe '03? Like I said, he's in the North area, now.

Now that I'm only 80 miles from Jacksonville, I've gotten in touch
with a couple of guys I used to work with there and we get together
every now and again. Funny, but ATC hardly ever comes up in
conversation. Of course they didn't survive '81 and I've always felt
guilty about that.

and two or three other Mike's in the area.

Haven't been to the Berland's in Joliet, but was to the Lombard location.
Being the cheapy that I am, I've picked up most of my stuff through garage
sales, an auction, ebay, etc. There is a Woodcraft in Woodridge now, so
it's about a 25 minute trip for any other stuff I need. Hoping to find a
good deal on a real table saw one of these days, then I'll be set (yea,
right).

I got my Unisaw last year at Woodworkers Supply out of NC. $1500
including 50" fence (your choice; Bies or Uni), mobile base, and free
shipping. With the money you're making you should just order one of
those (if they're still selling them at that price) and be done with
it.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net