Rob Worgull

Do you mean Mike Borzym (Boz) in Crest Hill? He actually was my instructor
for 3 of my D-sides. Otherwise we have Klein, Kerwin, Eifler and two or
three other Mike's in the area.

Haven't been to the Berland's in Joliet, but was to the Lombard location.
Being the cheapy that I am, I've picked up most of my stuff through garage
sales, an auction, ebay, etc. There is a Woodcraft in Woodridge now, so
it's about a 25 minute trip for any other stuff I need. Hoping to find a
good deal on a real table saw one of these days, then I'll be set (yea,
right).

Rob

"LRod" wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 07:18:49 -0500, "Rob Worgull"
wrote:

Don't know Knute, but I do know Stokes. He's in TMU now, but still pops
into the south area time to time for currency. I'll pass the message.
Being at old ZAU for only 1½ years, still don't know many people outside

my
area. Almost halfway through the mandatory (at least seems that way) 4

year
training program, but had over 14 years of FAA tower time before I walked

in
the door. Yea, that ****ed off a few people that I had seniority over.

Actually, you were very polite in the previous email. I think we had

just
moved to Illinois, I stumbled on your website, and I sent an email for
suggestions of where to buy tools in the local area. If you moved to
Florida soon after retirement, you'd be surprised how big Plainfield has
grown. New home construction all over the place, Target's, WalMarts,
mini-malls popping up all over.

Ha! Found the emails (we had a couple of exchanges). Looks like I was
consistent in the tales I told. I also neglected to tell you about the
Berlands near Joliet. It had just opened or was about to at that time,
so I either didn't know or just forgot. It'll be a lot closer to you
than Lombard.

I still can't remember Mike's name who lives in Crestwood. Have you
met him, yet? When the Plainfield tornado went through several years
ago (1990; do a web search), it also hammered Crestwood and I recall
he had some damage from it.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net