Karl Townsend

Among the worst was just yesterday. An anitique Jet in poor shape, 7 "
swing, no threading, no tool holding, chucks etc. rusty. $850.

My best deal ever was an orchard airblast sprayer and shed full of apple
pesticides. Bought it for $1000. Sold the sprayer for $3800 the next week.
Sold one small box of chemical for $500 the next week also. Kept another
$10,000 worth for use on my orchard. Not metal working but I still feel like
a theif over this one.

Karl

"cmorettz" wrote in message
ups.com...
What are the best and or the worst prices youve seen at auction?
outrageous prices? Auction fever? One second late?

Lets hear it.