Grant Erwin

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Dennis brings up a good issue....what does one use for a trailer floor?

In my trailers, I haul dirt, gravel, machine tools, metal stock,
lumber, more machine tools, lawn/tree waste, building debris...just
about anything.

What does one use for flooring that can stand the weather but keep on
working with MINIMUM upkeep?

Aluminum, of course. Ideal in all respects except cost.

Guys I know figure you just have to replace the decking every few years. I think
most of them just use 2x6 treated fir T&G flooring. The US Navy, on its LSDs
(essentially ships which are floating drydocks) uses ironwood decking. Real
spendy. - GWE