Bert Coules

Ian Stirling wrote:

It doesn't absolutely require it - it'll just run longer and hotter
if you don't ventilate.

Thanks for that. I see no reason to fit the thing, then. Mind you,
given that the cupboard is (inevitably, surely?) going to be fitted
against a wall, the extra ventilation won't be much. I might open up
the top of the housing with a series of large holes to help things
along a bit; I don't really want to fit a fan, though I can see that
it would help a good deal. Perhaps I should have thought about some
sort of vent-opening to the outside?

I'm still concerned about the strength of those feet, too, to say
nothing of the fun and games I'm going to have trying to get the
appliance into position...

Bert
http://www.bertcoules.co.uk