Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Ellis Greensitt wrote:
If a metal backbox was supplied with a preinstalled piece of earth wire
onto the earth terminal, how much time do you think you could save 2nd
fixing a house ?

It depends. Were you thinking of offering this? The trouble is whether
your time - or the person you pay to do it is worth less than an on site
sparks, since it can't easily be automated.
Also, would the person making these have to be certificated? ;-)

I quite liked the idea of pre-wired ceiling roses and pendant. But not all
houses have the same height ceilings.

--
*All men are idiots, and I married their King.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.