chris French

In message , Rob Morley
writes
In article .com,
" says...
Hello,

I am having a shed delivered and built this week-end. I have already
done the prep work (i.e sand/cement base and then flags on top). I
wanted to put some bearers on top of the flags and then the shed.
However, I seem unable to find somewhere I can buy treted bearers. I
went to B&Q where and the assistent recommended i use decking wood. Can
anybody avises as to where I can get treated bearers from or suggest
alternatives?

You can get pressure-treated sawn 3x3 just about anywhere - would
that do?

I used pressure, treated fence posts for mine (probably 3x3).
--
Chris French