Chipmunk

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:02:48 +0100, "Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)"
wrote:

1) Are these crimps the same blue ones as I use for auto electrical work?

2) Should the earth be connected straight through, or connected to a
replacement back box (removed during this bodge).

As has been said further down this thread, the crimps you'd need to
use would be the blue 'butt splice' ones, using a decent crimp tool.

However, seeing as you're planning to use a new backbox anyway, my
suggestion would be to go with choc block strip connector because it
allows you more control over the connection strength.

The earth should go to the new box at at least one point.

--
"I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it
says something about human nature that the only form of life