Jim Scott

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 01:10:30 +0100, Ed Sirett wrote:

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 14:26:23 +0000, Jim Scott wrote:

My gas cooker is running about two numbers too cool ie I have to set it at
mark 6 to achieve mark 4 temperatures. I have lost the handbook, but even
if I hadn't I doubt whether it would tell me how to adjust the themostat.
Is this a job I could do or do I just have to recalibrate it. It is a
modern Stoves Newhome with double oven.

The book answer is to contact the manufacturers, they may require that the
part is replaced or there may be an adjustment.

I did, and they told me that it *is* adjustable, but they won't tell me how
'cos I'm not a Corgi.
--
Jim on Tyneside UK
Remove X to email me.