David Lang

Default Hotpoint Dishwasher

Hi

I'm having a problem with our Hotpoint Aquarius DF61 dishwasher.

There is a plastic compartment with a sliding cover that you place the
tablet in. Last couple of washes it's not opened, so the wash has only been
with plain water. Leaves a soggy 7/8 of a tablet.

The compartment lid has a sliding spring loaded lid which should release the
tablet. How are these things triggered? Is it a timer or something to do
with the wash cycle?

Haven't got time to take it apart at the moment, is it likely that its full
of soap residue and just needs cleaning?

Dave