Dave in Fairfax

Doug Miller wrote:
Doubtful - it looks to me like one of the mail servers at my hosting domain
has been blacklisted, and your ISP is rejecting it as soon as it appears.
This isn't the first time this has happened - maybe the third time in 5 years
that I've had mail rejected by some servers because the entire domain (xo.com)
that hosts mine (milmac.com) got put on somebody's blacklist. Not sure how or
why that happens. XO is pretty good about squashing spam.
Sure thing. Check your inbox.

Thanks, it came through and is installed. Apparently if a lot of spam
comes through on IP it gets blocked, as you expected. I just got an
autoresponder from ATT, more irony, telling me that they got my message
and will tell me more when they have it figured out. I won't hold my
breath. Next time if it doesn't work immediately I'll try from a
different ISP. Since they both run Brightmail as a blocker, it should
be interesting to see if it gets blocked there also.

Thanks again,
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work