Dave in Fairfax

Doug Miller wrote:
Ahhh, now I see the trouble...
Your ISP is rejecting the autoresponse, because it thinks that *my* ISP is a
spammer. I got the following in my inbox:
=============================
This message is from the mail server at host adamant.cnchost.com.

Your message could not be delivered to one or more
recipients. It is attached below.

YourRealEmailAddr: host gateway2.att.net[12.102.240.23] said:
550-207.155.248.19 blocked by blacklist.mail.ops.worldnet.att.net. 550
Blocked for abuse. Please contact the administrator of your ISP or
sending
mail service. (in reply to MAIL FROM command)
=============================

I'll follow up with my ISP to see if they can shed some light on this. I sent
you an email from my regular account, and haven't received a rejection notice
yet - let me know if it comes through.

Wild. It didn't show up in my Spam filter on the host or I would have
marked it as "not spam" I'll see if there's any way that I can get it
unmarked through my options on the host. The test DID get through.
Other auto-responders have gotten through. I wonder why it hicupped on
yours. Think you can send me the dat file manually while we work this
out?

Thanks,
Dave in Fairfax
--