Doug Miller

In article , reply-to, disabled, 2, stop, spam wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
Not intentionally, at any rate... I just tested it, and I got a response -

and
the autoresponder's inbox doesn't show that it has received anything from

you.
Try again, making sure you have the correct address
filterinfo at milmac dot com
If you still have a problem, email me at
alphageek at milmac dot com
and I'll see if I can figure out what's going on.

Those are the addys that I used, I sent a note to your alpha addy as
well. I don't know why they didn't go through. I'll try again in a
couple of minutes.

I didn't get that one either. I am receiving mail from other sources, so I
suspect the problem may be at your end.

--
Regards,