Sorry about not quoting.

There seems to be regional differences in how people project
themselves. In the Northeast, they tend to try to present themselves
as being clever and too sharp to have anyone take advantage of them.
In the South there is a lot more of the feigned inocence or feigned
ignorance. " I am just an old country boy. "

I know a girl who was raised in the South, went to Bryn Mawr college,
University of Virginia Law school, was law review and passed the
Virginia Bar after her first year of law school, clerked for the
Virginia Circuit Court. Does a really good " Oh I am just a girl, how
do you expect me to understand all that complicated stuff, you big man
".

It seems that Kerry and Bush are somewhat typical of Massachusetts and
Texas.
Kerry wants you to believe he is smarter than what he is, Bush would
rather have you believe he is just someone trying to get along.

Dan

jim rozen wrote:

Obviously Bush is not a dumb as he sounds.

Umm, that's not so obvious.

Sounds like a box of rocks.
Acts like a box of rocks

Probably is as dumb as a box of rocks.