LRod

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 23:17:01 -0500, "Rob Worgull"
wrote:

Moved to Naperville from Los Angeles in October of '03. We built a house in
north Plainfield, and moved in last September.

I believe you were the one I emailed about a year ago. I work at a certain
gov't building in Aurora, on Indian Trail, in the "south area". Didn't you
either work in the soutwest or southeast area?

Oh, wow. Let's see, over the course of 26 years I worked in the old
West High, the old West Terminal, Northwest Area, Southwest Area, TMU,
QA, South Area, then Southwest Area, again. And I transferred in from
ZJX, where I worked in two different areas. I sort of had a couple of
distinctions in that time (I'm sure there are others who had similar,
but we were rare); I never went to OKC, and I was certified on a total
of about 42 radar positions over that time.

I've been gone since '97. No wonder we haven't crossed paths. Say
hello to my buddy Knute in the North area. Also say hello to Keith
Stokes. The nick that is my signature will be immediately recognizable
to them.

I don't remember the email, sorry. I hope I wasn't rude and didn't
answer.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net