raden

In message , Sparks
writes
Okay, if they are going be like that, I am not actually using a hosepipe,
all the irrigation system is made up of...

25mm MDPE water pipe "Ring Main" under the ground, around the garden (Like
they use to deliver mains water)
13mm "Delivery pipe"
4.6mm "Supply Pipe"

The lawn is watered with the pop up sprinklers, the beds are watered with
little sprinklers and the pots are watered with drippers

Would this be prohibited in a "hosepipe" ban?
In which case, should I fill my water containers with mains water, as long
as it does not go through a hosepipe?

Just tell them that you have a little leak and you're getting around to
fixing it ... just like they are

--
geoff