Default New House - Pics - Flood Trouble - What do you think?

Take a look at these pics and let me know what you think. Since the
flood photos were taken in 2003, they have extended a flood pond up
above the land by 2 feet. Before they built the house, they put 500
dump trucks of fill dirt where they were going to built the 9 houses.
They let it set for 8 or 9 months, then built the houses in 3 months.
Do you think there is a chance of these houses flooding? And it is not
in a flood zone, and people that have already bought the houses say
their mortgage companies did not say anything about it being flood
prone or needing flood insurance.

Flood Pics from 2003:
Last house on the lot:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/utseay...87.jpg&.src=ph

Middle of the "field" where the houses were built. They were build up
near were the pics was taken, so with this being a bad flood, it still
doesn't look like it got near the house area:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/utseay...57.jpg&.src=ph

This is about the area my house was built:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/utseay...6f.jpg&.src=ph

The first lot on the field - probably the worst. I'm 4 lots down from
him.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/utseay...4b.jpg&.src=ph

This is the area that the water goes to drain. It's no where near the
houses, but it's the reason the water builds up.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/utseay...dd.jpg&.src=ph

Now, here are the pictures of my house. The last pictures are the
newer ones, and the ones I took to show how they raised the ground.
Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/utseay/album?.dir=1602