Wes Stewart

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 18:12:59 GMT, "JJ" wrote:

No Joe,
I'm saying I have 3 erratic cracks that have appeared in three different
sections of the pour. They cut expansion joints down the center of the
drive and then also cut them about every 20ft across the driveway. The
cracks run across the drive, from one side to the other, and they don't stop
at the center expansion joints, they continue across the entire width of the
drive. They are not near the horizontal expansion joints and I'm not Irish!

What size and spacing of rebar did they ues?