Earl Kella

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

"Earl Kella" wrote in message

I am not dishonest, I am merely trying to
ascertain from other members of
this group the best way to go with this.

If the conversion was poorly supported, where can it be supported? Is it
easy enough to do. It may be less hassle and expense to just give extra
support and be done.

I agree, however I'd like to know one thing: By putting in an RSJ this
would presumably have to comply with building regs - how would this affect
the rest of the conversion? Would I have to upgrade everything to comply -
eg fire doors etc or would the RSJ been seen as an independant modification?

Earl