Duane Bozarth

tom wrote:

bronzzy wrote: Hi, I just started with these woodworking newsgroups and
they are of
interest to me. I'm currently a student taking woodworking in college.
And
I would love to offer my knowledge as best I can. so if you have any
questions feel free to ask. I have about one years experience in
woodworking
so far and I know that doesn't seem like a lot but I've learned so
much.
talk to you later
bronzzy

Have you ever made any rail and stile cabinet doors with glass as the
panel, and fake muntins, creating a divided light look? How might you
attach the pane to the doors for easy replacement when and if they
break? Thanks. Tom

No, I'd make real muntins for separate lights...but, I'd use a small
quarter mould to hold the glass, fastened w/ brads