TBone

Lowes has no fear of HD and in many cases will build their stores in sight
of the HD. They both have their strong points and seem to exist well
together.

"Michael Daly" wrote in message
On 8-Jun-2005, "Upscale" wrote:

Heard on the news last night that Lowes is coming to Canada,

specifically
Toronto to start.

It'll be interesting to see how they do coming so late in the game.
They're up against HD, Rona, Building Box, Tim'br and others.

Based on the other responses, Rona already has the bright lights and
clean store thing down pat, so Lowes won't seem so much of a change.

Tower records came and went and Krispy Kreme isn't making things work
up here - I wonder if Lowes is up to it? I'll be watching.

Mike