Doug Miller

In article , "John A. Weeks III" wrote:

And guess what--it turns out it was the one at the peak
of the cathedral ceiling. I don't have a clue how I am
going to get up to that sucker. I might just pull that
puppy out and leave it out since there are 4 other
detectors within 10 feet of this one (the peak of the
ceiling drops down 8 feet, and then there is the entry
to two bedrooms, and there are 4 units by the bedrooms).

Sounds good to me. It's probably not really doing you much good anyway. If you
ever did have a fire, it's very likely that one of the ones at a lower height
would sound off first.

--
Regards,