Rebecca

Default Sticky label stain on leather sofa - help?

As our cat is rather partial to scratching the arms on our new (and
expensive!) leather sofas we were recommended to try double sided
sticky tape as arm protection when we went on holiday.

This seemed to do the job.

We had no problem removing the strips from 3 of the arms (they just
peeled off anf didn't leave a mark) but one arm gets quite a lot of sun
in the morning and this is proving impossible to remove.

We have scraped off what we can but this has still left a lot of sticky
residue mess that needs to be removed. Does anyone have any ideas?

We have tried rubbing vinegar on it. No joy.

Can anyone help and recommended how to clean this up? Its driving us
mad.

Many thanks in advance
Rebecca