G Henslee

I read your description and it's so tightly written that I realize I
haven't had enough caffeine to follow.

The other reply I've heard is an issue (I ain't no plumber), 10' may be
a magical cutoff number on drains. Check the code somehow, you don't
want to do all that and have it found to be effed up on resale. You
need a vent, somewhere. Your locale may permit self-venting or
whatever they call those weird plastic fixtures that allow air in when
the tub is draining, then close when not needed.

In this case it might be a good to get a consultation with the local
building dept. and subsequent permit.