Lobster

EricP wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 14:55:05 +0100, "David Bennett"
babbled like a waterfall and
said:

Sorry if this has been answered before as I seeem to remember a similar
thread, but I've lost it! I need to install approx 12" of copper pipe in a
chase in a plastered breezeblock wall, but remember someone mentioning that
you shouldn't plaster over copper pipe. Isd this OK, or would chrome pipe
be better?

Personally I'd never bury copper pipe in a solid wall unless really,
absolutely necessary - can't you box it in some way?

Just paint the pipe in underseal or wrap it in duct tape to keep the
plaster off it.

I thought it was just mortar (ie cement), rather than plaster, which
attacked copper - am I wrong on that?

David