Earl Kella

wrote in message
oups.com...
Earl Kella wrote:

Don't really know what moral point you are making - this really boils

down
to a business decision - just in the same way Rover didn't tell it's

clients
and suppliers it was in trouble until it was too late and now they lose
thousands.

Are you saying I should take this on the nose and not try to pass the

buck
to the next buyer of this house? What sort of business decision is

that?
Would you really do the same?

Earl

Your posts are in the public domain, on google no less, along with
headers, detailed descriptions of the problem, history, and stated and
explained intention to commit a crime. Your neighbours also know about
it now, and may or may not talk to the next inhabitant.

You must be dumb as well as dishonest.

NT

And you must be a hypocrite in the extreme......in the thread above about
building regs you recommend someone who removed a supporting wall without
building regs approval to not comment about it.

I am not dishonest, I am merely trying to ascertain from other members of
this group the best way to go with this. As yet I have no proof when the
conversion was made (neighbour has already said he couldn't swear to it), or
indeed anything that formally suggests it isn't supported correctly. If I
were to sell now I could easily do so truthfully and with paperwork and full
buildings survey to back it up - I merely have a hunch that I am
deliberating about following through in case it back fires on me.

Earl