Earl Kella

"Aidan" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a bad feeling the previous sellers have no money to compensate me

so I could
end up with no financial recompense.

Thay have your money, you paid more than it was worth.

I am sure that most people would therefore keep quiet about this

Most people would.
But are you going to do what 'most people would do', or are you going
to make an weigh your conscience and make an individual decision? I'm
interested.

Baa.

I think that does justify me misrepresenting when I sell -

No. It would make you as dishonest as most people are.

Besides which, your neighbours know that you know.

Don't really know what moral point you are making - this really boils down
to a business decision - just in the same way Rover didn't tell it's clients
and suppliers it was in trouble until it was too late and now they lose
thousands.

Are you saying I should take this on the nose and not try to pass the buck
to the next buyer of this house? What sort of business decision is that?
Would you really do the same?

Earl