Chipmunk

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 22:55:30 +0100, "Sparks" wrote:

I have just written an email to someone at the environment agency, as their
website has information about harvesting rainwater, hopefully they can help!

Sparks...

I think they're likely your best bet, the only information on exactly
what a hosepipe and sprinkler ban actually applies to that I can find,
is very very vague in the best tradition of UK legislation and
regulations:-)
--
I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it
says something about human nature that the only form of