--s-p-o-n-i-x--

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 21:19:22 +0100, "Earl Kella"
wrote:

"Earl Kella" wrote in message
More about my loft conversion / survey report (see above threads).....

In investigating my suspicions that the loft conversion isn't supported

well
enough and not having these details picked up by a full building survey, I
have just quizzed some neighbours about the previous owners.

snip

'scuse me 'cos I'm diving in mid-thread, but you had a survey done
before you moved in that didn't highlight any problems?

Therefore if there is a structural problem, get an independant
engineers report and sue the surveyor for damages?

Surely it doesn't matter who carried out the loft conversion in this
case but the fact that it was 'mis-surveyed'?

sponix