Sylvan Butler

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 16:25:47 -0500, Wayne wrote:
It is located in my utility room, the sound of it easily
carries into the living room. My better half says no complaints

fit there. The vertical works out, but you have to jog around
it to get to the washer/drier. Better half said that was ok.

Turn out she kept hitting one of the pipes on the old one all
these years & never mentioned it. I also have to redo all the

Sounds like you have a good one there. Better hold on to her. Oh, and
the same applies to the compressor too.

sdb

sdbuse1 on mailhost bigfoot.com