Flash Gordon

Default Fitting router to 10" table saw?

Gnube wrote in message . ..
Ah, now that's one of the extra lessons I had in mind. I see it this
way; if they don't want to help before I buy and they don't yet have
the cash, then what chance after they got the money and I got a
problem? I'm not sure that arrangement would suit me too well.

I sent NuTool an email after 7pm last night and just received an
acknowledgement email this morning sent at 8.31am - which is quite
encouraging at this stage!

I know what you mean about the support not being available, but on the
other hand if they are ditributing kit at such low-cost for the masses
then I'm prepared to accept that support may not be too forthcoming.
However, there is little excuse for basic information to not be
available - especially when safety is crucial and in my internet
research have come across quite a few stories involving bits of
fingers!

Flash Gordon!