DoN. Nichols

In article ,
Rich Grise wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 15:23:00 -0400, Jeff Wisnia wrote:

[ ... ]

See how you do on this tool; Used by my dad in the course of his business.

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/tools/tool2.html

[ ... ]

It's for pinching off and sealing the copper tube on high vacuum
vessels, when they're done pumping them down, and about to ship
them.

I don't think so. I've seen and used such tools, and they did
not look like this one.

(Howcome this isn't crossposted to WHATIZIT on rec.puzzles? ;-) )

Because it is not being posted by R.H. We've now got two people
posting puzzles, with one sticking with rec.crafts.metalworking, and the
other cross-posting.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564