Brian Lawson

Hey Errol,

Not Christmas stuff exactly, but your better half might just be
interested in this site.

http://www.preciousmoments.com/

Drive time about a day from the CNC workshop, in the wrong direction
(south-west), and at the wrong time of year (hot!!) of course, but the
place has the distinct flavour of Bronners, except it is in the
freakin middle of nowhere sort-of, and not in a place like Frankenmuth
where there is a lot of other stuff. We got there off I-44, headed
from St. Louis to Oklahoma City, and we didn't go into Carthage, so I
really can't say what is there. Wasn't Carthage somebodies home
town?? Maybe "Mark Twain"??

Hope you have a good show in Illinois, by the way. At least a couple
of our MDMC guys will be there, one as a vendor, one as a
demonstrator. You would have seen them at NAMES in the past.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

ps....if it CHRISTMAS TREES she likes, we have a REALLY BIG operation
here. 14 thousand acres of live trees, supplying a whole lot of North
America in the Xmas season. We're about 75 miles east of Detroit, 15
minutes north of the 401.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 00:35:53 GMT, Errol Groff
wrote:

We are going to be in Illinois week after next for the CNC workshop.
Any thought about "things to see" on the way home to Connecticut?

I plan to stop at the Air force Museum in Dayton OH but other than
that I am open to suggestions.

My wife loves Christmas stores so any tips for those would be great.
We visited Bronners Christmas Wonderland while at NAMES in April so
that one is covered. http://neme-s.org/NAMES_2005/NAMES_1.htm

Errol Groff

Instructor, Machine Tool Department

H.H. Ellis Technical High School