Flash Gordon

Default Fitting router to 10" table saw?

Hello Mr Cheerful!

I had seen your posts elsewhere on the subject of NuTool and table
saws and considered writing to you privately before I posted this
message... so thanks for replying!

"MrCheerful" wrote in message ...
The router mount facility
would sort most smaller routers, all types require the use of a stand
or similar to get clearance below the table for the router .

Ahh.... major detail here. I hadn't thought of the clearance needed
BELOW the table for the router.

Thank you for your various safety warnings.

I have
not seen the nutool version, but it sounds very like my sip.

Here is a pic of a Nutool 10" table saw but this item is advertising
just the legs attachment:
http://www.tesco.com/electrical/Brow...typeid=7796577

I'm still unsure whether a table mounted router or a hand held would
be better? I've heard they can be a bit of a beast to hand-hold... a
friend of mine - who is a strapping big woman with more strength than
the average bloke - has warned they pretty much have a life of their
own. And what with me not having experience, this is why I was looking
at an attachable table mounted router. And within all that, cost is a
bit of an issue.

It is the fault of programs like "New Yankee Workshop" on Home &
Leisure that show such beautiful woodwork and equipment like a
hand-held router made to look like spreading butter on bread!!!

Flash Gordon!