George

"Scott Altman" wrote in message

I was stopped a year ago by a small town cop for him to determine the
intent of hauling 10 bags of straight nitrogen in my pickup.
The only knowledge he possessed about nitrogen was that he'd learned in
a 2 week cop training school was that it could be used in making an
explosive device.

Perhaps your protectors out there are hopefully getting some training on
wood species identification.

Folks in OK City probably feel a bit different about it than you do.

Citizens elect representatives, representatives make the laws. Enforcement
has to give their best guess on what the public wants at the moment. Lots
of laws, rules and ordinances never get enforced, but get stopped with a
radar detector, hops on your breath, or an attitude, and you'd best be
prepared for some creative writing....