Rich Grise

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 15:23:00 -0400, Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Ok,so it took mere microseconds for Al Bundy and several other ex shoe
salesman to identify the bunion easing shoe stretcher I posted a few
weeks ago.

See how you do on this tool; Used by my dad in the course of his business.

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/tools/tool2.html

Dad's initials are engraved on the inside one of the handles, and I'm
not embarrassed to admit I get a little misty when I have a need to use
that tool and spot them there.

It's for pinching off and sealing the copper tube on high vacuum
vessels, when they're done pumping them down, and about to ship
them.

(Howcome this isn't crossposted to WHATIZIT on rec.puzzles? ;-) )

Cheers!
Rich