Jerry Built

Default power-tools

Dave Plowman wrote:
N. Thornton wrote:
In my case there are simply very few apps where a jigsaw is
the most logical choice, quality regardless.

Mine gets a lot of use. And as Andy says, if you've tried a
good one, a cheap one won't satisfy. One thing I really
appreciate with my Bosch one is the tool less blade change.

I used a jigsaw yesterday to cut a lot of 2.4m featheredge
boards. I quite often use it for cutting skirting/picture
rails, the sole plate tilts which can be useful.

Called SDS, strangely.

Why strangely? Is your Bosch the one with the click-stop
turn cap on top of the blade (that shakes loose if you
abuse the machine)? IIRC there's a little compartment to
lose blades from if you use it, too.

J.B.