Pig Bladder

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 22:24:24 -0700, jackbruce9999 wrote:

I concede my terminology is anti-convention, and "wrong" (with respect
to convention) BUT I disagree with you he

but do not try to communicate with anybody, because they will misunderstand you

If you were given a sheet of paper a week ago, with only the phrase "a
fully DC sine wave" on it, and you were asked to come up with as many
realistic possible meanings, I have to believe that you could have only
come up with one (and rather quickly)

If that happened to me, I would snitch out the teacher to the principal,
or snitch out the professor to the dean, because the teacher/prof is
obviously incompetent, and has no business teaching wholesale bull****
to impressionable students.

'nuff said?

Go read a _real_ book.