Richard Henry

wrote in message
oups.com...
I concede my terminology is anti-convention, and "wrong" (with respect
to convention) BUT I disagree with you he

but do not try to communicate with anybody, because they will

misunderstand you

If you were given a sheet of paper a week ago, with only the phrase "a
fully DC sine wave" on it, and you were asked to come up with as many
realistic possible meanings, I have to believe that you could have only
come up with one (and rather quickly)

On the other hand, given a sheet of paper with a drawing of your waveform on
it, I don't think too many readers would have described it as "a fully DC
sine wave".