being explicit about the specs of the wave, someone childishly objected
to my casual usage of "DC sine wave".....would it have been
objectionable had I used "a fully DC-offset sine wave"?......again,
I've never claimed that I was using "official" or
conventionally-correct teminology or nomenclature....I just really
object that anyone would object to what I was saying, when its meaning
was explicitly stated (using actual numbers) and the phrase "fully DC
sine wave", although conventionly queer, is not at all cryptic or hard
to figure out......if I were a chemist and someone said "200 degrees
above the freezing point of water", I wouldn't mock them, just
respectfully point out that it's more common to say "20 degrees above
the boiling point of water".....I would consider the person ignorant of
the conventional terminology, but I would consider the person dead-on
if he were talking about 232 degrees F.