Again, is the term "DC Sine Wave" problematic because it is
fundametnally wrong

Yes. DC by definition is zero frequency

Nice parse-job.....here's my original entire comment in context:

Again, is the term "DC Sine Wave" problematic because it is
fundametnally wrong OR is it problematic because it is at odds with
conventional terminology and nomenclature

You conveinently left out the "OR...." part. You actually proved my
point that DC is DEFINED (i.e. by convention) as "zero frequency".
Is it that weird to posit that the superior concept with respect to
considering any signal as AC or DC, be the actual NET current flow? I
could see your point if signals were classified as either "ZF" ("zero
frequency") or "NZF" (non-zero frequency") but we are dealing with "DC"
or "AC"