Don Bowey

On 6/10/05 9:10 PM, in article
,
" wrote:

If the low peak of the sine wave (and the rest of the the sine wave for
that matter) is "fully" above the "zero" reference point, then isn't it
true that the current DOES NOT alternate? That is to say, that current
only flows in one direction....i.e. "direct current"? Isn't it also
true that if the low peak of the sine wave is -0.00001V then the sine
wave results in current flowing in both direction (albeit for a
nanosecond)....i.e. "alternating current".....I'm not arguing that my
use of nomenclature is "pure" or conventional....but I don't see how it
is fundamentally wrong, without merit, or lacking a reasonable
basis.....

Here's one last tip to help you with the homework assignment I gave you
earlier: You are wrong in assuming the current flows in only one direction.

Don