Owen Lowe

In article ,
(Arch) wrote:

Hybrids are in style, the Maple-Bonsai might resemble a Toyota with a
Mack truck 'bull dog' radiator cap. Or maybe a
Bon Ami-Bonsai with a chick that 'hasn't scratched yet' No, I haven't
got into the cooking gin, nor Leif's bootleg LDD yet.

If it survives my attempts I'll post pics in a year or two.

--
Owen Lowe
___