Larry Jaques

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 21:48:08 -0700, the inscrutable "SteveB"
spake:

"Gene T" wrote in message
.. .
Thanks for the input Leo. I feel a little better that I won't be buying a
POS!!!!!
Gene

Trouble is, you won't know if it is a POS for a while. Like the first time
you try to get replacement parts ....................

This is where it finally becomes obvious that the usual scam, an
extended warranty, is the way out. Buy that and you get instant
replacement of the item (at the store you bought it) for LIFE!
Replacement parts aren't necessary because they give you a an
entire new unit. I did this warranty purchase for my arc welder
and auto-darkening welding helmet. Murphy's Corollary demands that
once you -purchase- an extended warranty, it will never be needed.
I'm covered!

---
Chaos, panic, and disorder--my work here is done.