JohnM

Errol Groff wrote:
We are going to be in Illinois week after next for the CNC workshop.
Any thought about "things to see" on the way home to Connecticut?

I plan to stop at the Air force Museum in Dayton OH but other than
that I am open to suggestions.

My wife loves Christmas stores so any tips for those would be great.
We visited Bronners Christmas Wonderland while at NAMES in April so
that one is covered. http://neme-s.org/NAMES_2005/NAMES_1.htm

Errol Groff

The Auburn, Cord & Dusenberg museum is less than an hour south of 80/90
on I-69. Very cool, not too pricey.

If you like Indian stuff (people, not bikes) there's a little bank in
Fremont, Indiana that has what I've seen referred to as the best
collection outside of the Smithsonian. It's under ten minutes east of
the 80/90 and I-69 junction. They've got some very nice stuff, all first
rate, it's not huge but I've spent an hour at a time in there.

John

Instructor, Machine Tool Department

H.H. Ellis Technical High School
643 Upper Maple Street